From a festival in a field, to a simple picnic in the park, we’ve got you covered.
1) Memory Lane Wicker Hamper; £15
Forget Tupperware and tinfoil, Al Fresco dining is chicer with our Instagram-worthy wicker hamper. Lined in candy pink, you can carry all your picnic essentials in style. Don’t forget champagne.
2) Hot House Picnic Chair, £8
Create a relaxed, social space for your fellow glampers with comfortable and stylish seating. This Hot House picnic chair folds up so it’s ideal for a spontaneous afternoon outside.
3) Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Revitalising Dry Shampoo, £3.50
Your locks shouldn’t have to suffer just because you haven’t showered in 36 hours- and your fellow glampers will be none the wiser after a spritz of your secret weapon: Phil Smith’s dry shampoo.
4) Memory Lane highball, £2 and Pitcher, £5
Your cocktails shouldn’t have to suffer due to sheer lack of refrigeration, ice, and running water… Throw together ginger beer, some fresh mint and Sainsbury’s Summer Fruit Punch for a refreshing aperitif.
5) Sainsbury's Solar Coastal Lanterns Blue and White, £9 (usually £12)
Should you decide to brave a night outdoors, lighting is essential (Tweet This!)
6) Sainsbury’s Tiffin Box, £12
For a shorter outdoor adventure; keep your food fresh in this fancy tiffin box. Ideal for avoiding soggy sandwiches and salads.
7) Sainsbury’s Single disposable BBQ, £2
It’s not officially glamping until you’ve grilled some Taste the Difference bacon and SO Organic tomatoes for breakfast.
8) Sainsbury’s Plastic Champagne Flutes, £2.50
And finally, celebrate your fearlessness and courage for bravely facing the wilderness with a toast! (Tweet This!)