We have two prizes of £100 to give away to your UK registered charity or community group, one for the best photo and one for the best video of your singing group in action.
So if you’re taking part in our Christmas community singing event, and want to be in with a chance of winning, just tweet a photo or a short video of your group instore showcasing their Christmas talents to @SainsburysPR including the hashtag #SingingAtSainsburys – the more festive and fun, the better!
Terms and conditions
- The draw opens on Saturday 14 December 2013 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 18 December 2013
- The draw gives one photo and one video entrant the chance to each win £100 only for their chosen UK registered charity or community group
- To enter participants must follow @SainsburysPR on Twitter and tweet their entry using the #SingingAtSainsburys hashtag
- The winners will be notified by 8 January 2014
- The Sainsbury's team will pick their favourite photo and video entry
- There will be two winners in total. There are no-runners-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
- The winners will be contacted directly through Twitter and need to respond within 14 days of notification. Once the UK Registered charity or community group is confirmed Sainsbury’s shall issue the cheque out to the chosen charity
- The £100 cheques will be sent directly to your chosen UK registered charity or community group on the winners behalf
- The Tweet may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content
- No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Sainsbury's also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any Tweet when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party's copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions
- The entrant must be the original creator of the Tweet and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the Tweet. The Tweet must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation
- If the entrant uses any material or elements in the Tweet which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the Tweet, the necessary consents from such party to enable Sainsbury's to use and showcase the Tweet. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Sainsbury's may: (i) showcase their Tweets on Sainsbury's website and any other media in connection with the Prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on Twitter) and Tweets for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation
- The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) Sainsbury's use of the entrant's Tweet; (ii) the entrant's participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT