We offering 3 people the chance to win a signed bib from Usain Bolt
Terms & Conditions for the Twitter Usain Bolt Competition:
Prize: We're giving three winners the chance to win a signed bib from Usain Bolt.
How to enter
To enter the prize draw participants must follow and RT @SainsburysNews
1. Opens on Thursday 16 July and ends 3pm Friday 17 July 2015.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must RT and follow @SainsburysNews.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick three winners on Friday 17 July.
4. The winner will be notified via direct message on Twitter on Friday 17 July.
5. The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winner will receive a Sainsbury’s branded race bib signed by Usain Bolt
7. The prize are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. If the winner fail to contact us by Monday 20 July or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
9. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
10. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
12. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
A new cornerstone of our business strategy designed to accelerate our commitment to social and environmental responsibility.